Gender (IRL): male

Name (in-game): Jeances
Race (of character of course): Gnome
Class: Warlock
Professions/Specialties: Tailor (shadowweave) Enchanter
Do you have any rare/epic patterns/recipes that we may find useful?: nah

Who do you know in <deathGrab>? Malachai

Previous Raiding Experience: All Pre BC raids

Previous Guild(s) and Server(s): PreBC was a member of Zephyros and Ascension raiding extensively with a 60 Priest... got really burned out so priests i feel your pain.. trust me

Tell us why you left/are leaving your (previous) guild: havent really been in a guild i felt i was a part of. i was in Hut and Spicey briefly but was removed due to the fact i had a family member pass and went inactive for a month and a half. so its understandable, plus im just learning Tagalog and the language barrier is ruff.

Can you raid Monday, Wednesday 6:00pm-10:00pm, and Saturday 3:30pm-7:30 (SERVER TIME)? i can raid 6-8 on mon and wed. sat is fine all day.

Are there times you absolutely cannot raid due to work, school, etc.?: after 8

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo? yeah

Are you keyed for Karazhan? yeah

Do you regularly play any other games? (MMO or otherwise): no

Tell us a story about yourself. It can be anything IRL or in-game, just a tidbit so that we know something about you: uhh im in the us military stationed on okinawa japan.. im not immature and would like to be apart of a guild i felt like i was apart of. not just another name on a screen doing crap. oh and i like bubble baths

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... &n=Jeances

link to my armory crap it hasnt been updated in awhile, have new head enchant, new ring, cloak is way wrong, new trinket, and have respecd. [/url]

Iris
Forum Deputy

Post by Iris » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:27 pm

We need warlocks! I think we could get you in as an app even though your gear is a bit behind. PST me, Klaas, Icel, Moro or Ratchet for invite.

I like bubble baths too. :)

Churnobyl

Post by Churnobyl » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:54 pm

Okinawa, my sister did a few months there.