Age (IRL):20
Gender (IRL):Male

Name (in-game):Zornic
Race (of character of course): Gnome
Class:Mage
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Zornic
Professions/Specialties:Enchanting/Spellfire Tailoring
Do you have any rare/epic patterns/recipes that we may find useful?:
Battlecast Hood(cant learn it yet) Enchant Cloak: Steelweave, 12 stam to bracers, 40 spell damage to weap.
Who do you know in <deathGrab> (Please let us know if you know someone IRL)? I know Klik (I know rogues aren't so reputable, but eh. j/k j/k lol) We have run a couple instances together B4.

Previous Raiding Experience:
All Pre-bc instances, Kara, gruul, mag, tk, ssc, hyjal, and a tiny amount of BT(first boss).

Previous Guild(s) and Server(s):
Good question lol. Recently had this acct stolen(bout 2 weeks ago). I hadnt played this toon for quite some time, so i didnt realize that my password had been changed for prolly 2 weeks. Changed my pass, and the GM's gave me some of my gear that had been deleted. When I First xferred I joined hellbent on a random invite. This toon has been on Kalecgos, Shattered halls, and Kil'jaeden.

Tell us why you left/are leaving your (previous) guild: I assume I got kicked sometime in the last week. lol.

Are there times you absolutely cannot raid due to work, school, etc.?: Soon I will be starting summer classes at school, im not sure about the schedule yet.

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo?
I sure hope so. :D

Do you regularly play any other games? (MMO or otherwise):
Not really.

Tell us a story about yourself. It can be anything IRL or in-game, just a tidbit so that we know something about you: I have a 70 Tauren Druid in T4 on this realm, and although he is in a guild, its a leveling guild full of my friends. Anyhow, I was out in nagrand trying to solo Durn the Hungerer and this ally warlock comes over and dots me up and fears me. Long story short, i killed durn, killed the warlock(warlock rezzed), killed the warlock again and died from dots while i was feared. I hop on Zornic to tell him off for killing me, (usually a futile effort lol) and he just says he was trying to see how much HP I had. Prolly one of those, "You had to be there" stories, but w/e. lol

leech
Site Admin

Post by leech » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Lets get this guy in Kara this Sunday.

Iris
Forum Deputy

Post by Iris » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:55 am

I see that you are frost, do you raid frost or just PvP? Do you prefer to raid, PvP, or a mix of the two?

PS - If you run with us and Ratchet calls you "Rick" please don't be offended, that is what he calls all mages that aren't girls IRL. :D

Mooky

Post by Mooky » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:57 am

Personally, I dislike fire a lot (a lot!). So I raid frost. Also, I dislike pvp. I do pvp for the gear and thats it. I have gear for fire spec(in fact, my fire gear has more spell damage), and if it is required of me, I will respec fire for 25 mans and such. I do a lot of research into any toon I play and am confident that I can dps efficiently as any spec. I find that respeccing Fire for kara is unnecessary because I am usually in the top 3 anyway.

Hope that answers your questions! ^.^

Iris
Forum Deputy

Post by Iris » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:33 am

Nah, we are not the type of guild that makes people respec. I was just curious. Now I am going to have to take my mage to Kara on Sunday instead of my gimpy priest to see how we compare. :)

PS - I hate PvP so much I won't even do it to get gear. It makes me want to quit WoW. :P

Mooky

Post by Mooky » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:43 am

Well, when the GMs gave me some of my gear back, thats what they gave me. SoME of my gear. So for me it was either pvp to get okay gear, or deal with empty slots. :\

[edit] BTW, how good is your guys' MT when you do kara? Reason I ask is I crit around 3300 about 35% of my casts, and that burst is a lot of aggro. Plus add the water elemental doing 500-700 dps or so and icy veins for shorter casts, well, ouch. [/edit]

Delthis

Post by Delthis » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:48 am

Iris wrote:I hate PvP so much I won't even do it to get gear. It makes me want to quit WoW. :P
You're so emo.
I don't care about your feelings.

Mooky

Post by Mooky » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:09 am

emo? but the smiley face! theres no emo on that grin!

Iris
Forum Deputy

Post by Iris » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:26 am

Oooh, insulting Delthis, trolling your post...I think you are dG material!!! :D

STFU Delthis. :evil:

Yes our MT can handle the burst damage. Her name is Zonnah if you want to armory her and she is pro. She tanks everything. I crit for around 5500 typically and I never pull aggro unless I have had too much wine. :) But make sure you do have Omen installed.

Delthis

Post by Delthis » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:35 am

Iris wrote:Oooh, insulting Delthis, trolling your post...I think you are dG material!!! :D
He wasn't insulting me, he was just sucking up to a guild officer...
I don't care about your feelings.

leech
Site Admin

Post by leech » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:36 am

Someone toss this guy an invite already?

I am at work so I can't atm.

Iris
Forum Deputy

Post by Iris » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:46 am

Working too. Call your wife n have her do eet?

Zonnah
Forum Deputy

Post by Zonnah » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:48 am

Iris wrote:Yes our MT can handle the burst damage. Her name is Zonnah if you want to armory her and she is pro.
<3 Iris

Although if he checks my gear in the armory he might see my noob ret gear lol.
I will respec fire for 25 mans
FYI we do not do 25 mans. Every now and then we do a pug gruuls but that is it. Just thought I should mention it, so if that is what you want to be doing, we might not be the guild for you.

Mooky

Post by Mooky » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:50 am

Okay, cool, NP at all lol. I play my mage when I dont play my druid, but when I am on i'm up for just about anything.

Zonnah
Forum Deputy

Post by Zonnah » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:52 am

Log on so I can invite you plz.