Ezmyrelda

Gajijjuju 70 Prot Paladin

Post by Ezmyrelda » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Age (IRL): 19
Gender (IRL): Male

Name (in-game): Gajijjuju
Race (of character of course): Human
Class: Paladin
Professions/Specialties: WOW IM SO NOOB!
Do you have any rare/epic patterns/recipes that we may find useful?: I have the oldschool Grand Marshal's gear, thats classic right?

Who do you know in <deathGrab> (Please let us know if you know someone IRL)? Andredagiant is my cousin and I have met some of his RL friend's on WoW including a run through UB and SP on my Resto Druid.

Previous Raiding Experience: I have healed kara many times on my 2k+ Holy priest as well as on my hunter with T4. I tried to pug Gruuls back in the day for my first 25 man ever but epic fail. LOL

Previous Guild(s) and Server(s): My priest's guild was Innocuous and we did Kara. I left that guild to come play alliance.

Tell us why you left/are leaving your (previous) guild: I was guildless on this server.

Are there times you absolutely cannot raid due to work, school, etc.?: During the day I cannot raid because of work. usually until 8 at the latest. On Saturday's I can't raid until after 9 usually and I can play after 6pm on Sundays. I have school in mornings.

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo? YES i can.

Do you regularly play any other games? (MMO or otherwise): Nope. just WoW.

Tell us a story about yourself. It can be anything IRL or in-game, just a tidbit so that we know something about you:

I have a girlfriend. I don't smoke. I drink sometimes, very rarely though. I can't play when I'm drunk. So I will never be intoxicated on WoW lol. I go to college but Clark Community College is so easy it usually doesn't get in the way. I speak French. Gajijjuju also the name of my priest and this Paladin was my first character till I went Horde for about a year.

Clothahump

Post by Clothahump » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:13 pm

Unless its already been done, go ahead and look for either Ratchet, Genjuro, or Arevyn for an Invite

~Failure: When your best just isn't good enough~

Skookum

Post by Skookum » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:41 am

Prot Pally?

Not to be harsh but your gear is no where near what it needs to be to tank. At least not Kara or Heroics. HP<9k with fort is dangerously low, kinda of sucks but pally tanking is VERY gear dependent. If you haven't been to maintankadin.failsafedesign.com you should check it out it's the Prot Pally Bible.

How is your Holy Gear looking? You may want go Holy for a while until you pick up more Prot gear. So at least you can help out in some of the raids.

Good news is we have two Pallies who are already done with Kara prot gear so you will pick up stuff fast.