Oh lordie I am at work finally filling out an application...

(Post here and apply to join dG)

Moderator: WoW Officers

Poll: Who thought my story was funny & comment

YES
50%
NOPE
50%

Total votes: 2

Autarkic

Oh lordie I am at work finally filling out an application...

Post by Autarkic » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:16 pm

Age (IRL): 21 boo yah!
Gender (IRL): Guy

Name (in-game): Zeln (Previously known as Rick(From Autarkic)
Race (of character of course): Nelf
Class: Druid
Professions/Specialties: Leatherworkin and Skinnin
Do you have any rare/epic patterns/recipes that we may find useful?: I have the lvl 40 boe shaman mail armor w/ spirit

Who do you know in <deathGrab> (Please let us know if you know someone IRL)? Gilgan, Ried, Gib( I met him for about a total of one hour and managed to piss off Brian royaly by buryin him in a mattress)

Previous Raiding Experience: BC w/ deathGrab

Previous Guild(s) and Server(s): I work on cars...Sometimes

Tell us why you left/are leaving your (previous) guild: Because sometimes breakin your knuckles over an alternator or transmission isn't fun...

Are there times you absolutely cannot raid due to work, school, etc.?:
I have school durin the day I will usually inform when I am unavailable. So reliable I can be.

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo? For the longest time I couldn't it was all worth it one night listenin to llonkah in pvp "I think she had too much to drink"

Do you regularly play any other games? (MMO or otherwise): Nope...

Tell us a story about yourself. It can be anything IRL or in-game, just a tidbit so that we know something about you:

Ok...Well...Hmm...I like In the 5th grade, I know, i know...SO long ago...But anyway I witnessed a lady not set her parkin break and walk away from her Truck (A f-250 of the color teal), which started to roll down the hill...Well Mister dan(me) pointed it out to my friends who watched as this truck was rolling down the hill and pickin up speed towards the other cars in the parking lot. So I sent my buddy hunter out to get the playground teacher who wasn't around(We called her crab tree because she had crabs(cause she was crabby))...But anyway that was takin to long so i decide to hop behind this 3 ton truck (I must have weighed 100 pounds at the most and decided to stop this truck from rolling down hill....I did....And got in trouble from the playground teacher who magically showed up when I decided to do somethin stupid(WITHOUT HUNTER). So the lady wh oowned the truck comes out and thanks me for savin her truck. All i can think about during this is "where is my damn reward? I just saved your truck from certain destruction."
I have prettier stats then most melee dps do in CASTER form...
What can I say...It is what I can do apparently...

Thunderwear

Post by Thunderwear » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:06 am

lol we dont need trash no invite for you.
Bringer of Verbal DPS

Iris
Forum Deputy

Re: Oh lordie I am at work finally filling out an applicatio

Post by Iris » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:34 am

Autarkic wrote:Can you listen and speak in ventrilo? For the longest time I couldn't it was all worth it one night listenin to llonkah in pvp "I think she had too much to drink"
There is no such thing as "had too much to drink" unless you are throwing up. Which I do not do. Except for that one Heroic Steamvaults run that one night with Istammy and Istimmy....

Clothahump

Post by Clothahump » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:36 am

thats ok, Iris' drinking has driven many of us to hang out in vent more often. We never know WHAT she might say.

However, I hear that listening to Ratchet drunk is high-larious!

~Failure: When your best just isn't good enough~

Verockica

Post by Verockica » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:36 am

That steamvaults was priceless, and we were both special! Ah, the good ol' days.