Mage

(Post here and apply to join dG)

Moderator: WoW Officers

Stragis

Mage

Post by Stragis » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:13 am

Age (IRL): 18
Gender (IRL): Male (Surpized you didnt put Sex... most ppl just write yes on applications)

Name (in-game): Stragis
Race (of character of course): Human
Class: Mage
Professions/Specialties: JC/Tailoring
Do you have any rare/epic patterns/recipes that we may find useful?: Deathchill cloak... 1 of 4 server crafters atm. All the pvp gems.. any many more.

Who do you know in <deathGrab> (Please let us know if you know someone IRL)? Not irl.. but ratchet... sopresa though doesnt remember me. Getting to know sheepman only grped with him with you guys in 25man h naxx.

Previous Raiding Experience: Too many to remember I started with Planewalkers and Tooth and Nail.. was in Advent Fury... Natural horde killers

Previous Guild(s) and Server(s): See above... all on KJ since near release.

Tell us why you left/are leaving your (previous) guild: Almost always disbanding or transfer of server. Advent Fury was only one not... and that was because of sevear disagreement with loot rules... basically they did the equivilent of ninja from me.

Are there times you absolutely cannot raid due to work, school, etc.?: Yes but they are relativley few and far between.

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo? Listen yes. next week and for a month after talk. After that listen

Do you regularly play any other games? (MMO or otherwise): WC3!! Btanks dota... umm used to play tf2 a bit. Does super smash bros count?

Tell us a story about yourself. It can be anything IRL or in-game, just a tidbit so that we know something about you:
1. I was in a heroic AN group with mostly AG... first roll (without saying anything) I rolled greed b/c it was blue lol... they apparently had an ench.. I was like sorry i'll toss in a dream shard. They started being dicks to me and 1 lock in the grp not part of AG. At the end of the run my wand ropped (purpplez) They all rolled need on it (Dk warrior and paladin) I still win. Was very happy. Said goodbye and was reminded of a very entertaining quote.

Mills: When a person is insane...as you clearly are...do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading Guns & Ammo, masturbating in your own feces...do you just stop and go: "wow, it is amazing how fucking crazy I really am?" Yeah? You guys do that?

2. Um... cant remember it atm.

loganDeathand

Post by loganDeathand » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:43 am

contact eleduardo, ried or ratchet in game we will toss you an invite

Zonnah
Forum Deputy

Post by Zonnah » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:50 am

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo? Listen yes. next week and for a month after talk. After that listen
lol why is that?

Stragis

Post by Stragis » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:54 pm

Humboldt Internet...

Sorpresa

Post by Sorpresa » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:53 am

sopresa though doesnt remember me
Sorpresa has short term memory, which helps with doing tons of pug heroics. Don't take offense.. ;)

Iris
Forum Deputy

Post by Iris » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:07 am

Sorpresa wrote:Sorpresa has short term memory
Tiny gnome brain...