Epiik The Rogue.

Post by iEpic » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:17 pm

Age (IRL): 14
Gender (IRL): I am definately a dude.

Name (in-game): Epiik
Race (of character of course): Night Elf
Class: Rogue
Professions/Specialties: Mining
Do you have any rare/epic patterns/recipes that we may find useful?:Nope, sorry guys.

Who do you know in <deathGrab> (Please let us know if you know someone IRL)? I don't personally know any, I have spoken to a few.

Previous Raiding Experience: Molten Core.

Previous Guild(s) and Server(s): Anvilmar - DREADNOUGHT. And This server.. None really. Currently in <The>

Tell us why you left/are leaving your (previous) guild: They invite whatever noob they can get.

Are there times you absolutely cannot raid due to work, school, etc.?: Yes, Grade 9 Highschool, I am not close to be raid material yet though.

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo? Yes as soon as I obtain a headset.

Do you regularly play any other games? (MMO or otherwise): Uhm, not really, I might play a couple flash games or just MSN Messenger.

Tell us a story about yourself. It can be anything IRL or in-game, just a tidbit so that we know something about you: Well I my real name is Jake. I do not have a girlfriend. I am caucasion, I am straight. And my first game I ever played was Halo. And in-game. On my old server I was only level 66 warlock with over 4k gold. I restarted to play with my cousin on this server [Klantis is his name]

I am currently level 20 right now. I level fast, do not require much help. It would be cool if I was allowed to join. Whisper me in-game.

~Epiik

Monogra

Post by Monogra » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:52 pm

Ran this guy in stocks a couple times. Got a blue BOE world drop every single run. I think we should let him in just for his incredible luck =O

Hes pretty cool tho. Not that what i think matters much :)

Skinny Jeans

iEpic

Post by iEpic » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:08 pm

And I am level 23, almost 24 now, Thanks Monogra for having the slightest fate in me.

I am still waiting for someone to tell me if I am aloud in.. or not. :)

~Epiik

iEpic

Post by iEpic » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:03 pm

New year's resolution:
-Get into <dG>
-Level atleast 4 times a day for <dG>
-Speak to member of <dG>
-Get into <dG>

~Epiik.

Azu

Post by Azu » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:33 am

Yo, i like meeting new people so nice to meet you epic.

Clothahump

Post by Clothahump » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:11 am

To be honest Epiik, we really arent looking for any more rogues, and even though I'm sure your going to be leveling rapidly, we really are looking for others who would be able to start raiding right away.
Thanks for the app and the interest, and when you hit 80, please feel free to let us know and we can see about getting you an invite.

~Failure: When your best just isn't good enough~