Post by Malaki » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:26 am

Age (IRL): 18 going on 19
Gender (IRL): Male

Name (in-game): Malaki
Race (of character of course): Dwarf
Class: Hunter
Professions/Specialties: none leveled high enough but i am JC
Do you have any rare/epic patterns/recipes that we may find useful?: N/A

Who do you know in <deathGrab> (Please let us know if you know someone IRL)? I have run a few naxxramas raids as a pug with Zeln Ohgreatness and others.

Previous Raiding Experience: raided kara and gruuls in BC, have done full clears of naxx and have done vault and sarth so far in WotLK, looking forward to ulduar.

Previous Guild(s) and Server(s): Dust to Glory, always been on Kil'Jaeden

Tell us why you left/are leaving your (previous) guild: left previous guild because we weren't really progressing or growing. just got old.

Are there times you absolutely cannot raid due to work, school, etc.?: I can raid Sunday - Thursday. usually not around and cannot be reliable friday and saturday.

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo? Yes

Do you regularly play any other games? (MMO or otherwise): I play many different PS3 games, but most recently have become addicted to Call Of Duty: World at War. used to play runescape LOL

Tell us a story about yourself. It can be anything IRL or in-game, just a tidbit so that we know something about you: I have a passion for Subarus and rally racing, pretty much the coolest stuff ever. me and my friend have been collecting older subarus for a while, and we now own 6 total. let me know if you have car troubles IRL, chances are i can help you out so you dont spend tons of $ at a shop. :D :D :D

leech
Site Admin

Post by leech » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:45 pm

This guy seems cool enough. Always room for more gearheads :-)