Age (IRL): 19
Gender (IRL):male

Name (in-game): Valarr
Race (of character of course):draenei
Class: DK
Professions/Specialties:mining, chanting
Do you have any rare/epic patterns/recipes that we may find useful?:
no, my profs are low
Who do you know in <deathGrab> (Please let us know if you know someone IRL)? malaki

Previous Raiding Experience: i have done all WOTLK raids and know all the fights.

Previous Guild(s) and Server(s): Luminaire Knights, Dragons, The Reckoning, the rest i cant remember.

Tell us why you left/are leaving your (previous) guild:not enough advancement into the content, i had to pug most of my raids.

Are there times you absolutely cannot raid due to work, school, etc.?: i can only raid at night, i have class all day.

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo? i can listen and speak if its night time, and only if its at least after midnight.

Do you regularly play any other games? (MMO or otherwise):
not really, i only play other games when i go to my friends house.

Tell us a story about yourself. It can be anything IRL or in-game, just a tidbit so that we know something about you.
uhh.....i cant think of what to type......umm.....i really dont know what to type.....well basically, im a good natured person who will get along with anyone who isnt perposefully annoying, dumb, or stupid, and im a very helpful person, ill run ppl,help with quests, etc, especially when im bored and have nothing to do....that about sum's me up.