Age (IRL): 22
Gender (IRL):male

Name (in-game): Tepsilog
Race (of character of course):draenei
Class: hunter
Professions/Specialties:JC/engineer
Do you have any rare/epic patterns/recipes that we may find useful?:
i can make the nesingwary gun for the fresh 80 hunters =p
Who do you know in <deathGrab> (Please let us know if you know someone IRL)?

Previous Raiding Experience: everything except 10 maly, and OS with drakes
Previous Guild(s) and Server(s): roflcerz of the lawl

Tell us why you left/are leaving your (previous) guild: wanted to experience a raiding guild, im sure my friends would understand =]

Are there times you absolutely cannot raid due to work, school, etc.?: pending life and friends, night time would probably be the best for raiding

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo?i can listen and speak once i can find my mic

Do you regularly play any other games? (MMO or otherwise):
ehhh real life basketball count?

Tell us a story about yourself. It can be anything IRL or in-game, just a tidbit so that we know something about you.
i once had an akward moment....just to see how it feels :wink: and i'll leave it at that.

Churnobyl

Re: teps 80 hunter

Post by Churnobyl » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:49 am

i once had an akward moment....just to see how it feels :wink: and i'll leave it at that.

Ok, u cant drop that and then stop............this we have to hear about. :arrow: :wink:

Hundan

Post by Hundan » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:02 pm

O r we could play a start a story and the next poster fills in another line....

Ill start.

"It was a hot day so I went to the car-wash to get my car clean for a hot date my friend set me up on."
ImageImage
"The light is a tremendous ally and a terrifying enemy" -Vindicator Hodoon , WoW mini's Game

Iris
Forum Deputy

Post by Iris » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:42 am

"I couldn't wait to meet my date Hundan, I heard he was a real hot piece. I wanted everything to be perfect."

Churnobyl

Post by Churnobyl » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 am

So I used the hi-pressure nozzle to shower, thoroughly drenching myself, even taking extra-time to hit all the important spots. I spent at least a roll of Quarters, but the water was so cold and I was so excited I couldnt stop rinsing............................

Hundan

Post by Hundan » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Just then the cops showed up, lights and sirens blazing. They got out of the squad car and walked over to me, mumbling something into their radios.
ImageImage
"The light is a tremendous ally and a terrifying enemy" -Vindicator Hodoon , WoW mini's Game

Iris
Forum Deputy

Post by Iris » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:12 pm

As they got closer, I could just barely make out what they were saying, "It's that damn homo Rothrock at the carwash again chief."

Hundan

Post by Hundan » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:21 pm

(so I am Teps, at the car wash, and the cops are talking about me, even though I am suppoded to meet {myself} later for a hot date...Or is "rothrock" really moro, and I am still hundan....or was it suppsed to both be me...kinda failed on that one Iris.)

"Hello son, whatcha up to on this fine day? Washing your car I see. Going somewhere tonight?
ImageImage

Churnobyl

Post by Churnobyl » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:30 am

Hundan wrote:(so I am Teps, at the car wash, and the cops are talking about me, even though I am suppoded to meet {myself} later for a hot date...Or is "rothrock" really moro, and I am still hundan....or was it suppsed to both be me...kinda failed on that one Iris.)

"Hello son, whatcha up to on this fine day? Washing your car I see. Going somewhere tonight?

Everyone knows you are in love with yourself.

Iris
Forum Deputy

Post by Iris » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 am

Churnobyl wrote:Everyone knows you are in love with yourself.
/thread

Hundan

Post by Hundan » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:29 pm

Ruined the story....gg
ImageImage