Arod The Tanking Pally or Holy Pally!

Post by Arod » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:59 am

Age (IRL): 32
Gender (IRL): male

Name (in-game): Arod
Race (of character of course): Human
Class: Paladin
Professions/Specialties: Herbs/Xmutes
Do you have any rare/epic patterns/recipes that we may find useful?: Just ur normal Flask and patterns u get of AH.

Who do you know in <deathGrab>? No one by name but played with many of people

Previous Raiding Experience: Done SSC, Temps, Mag, Gruuls, Kara , ZA and even ur old world raids.

Previous Guild(s) and Server(s): TFO which then we made Flipside

Tell us why you left/are leaving your (previous) guild: WE well the are still in Kara and being one of that main tanks / healers was find but i want to progress in the game and enjoy what WoW offers. I want to see more and prove to myself that paying the 15 dollars a month is a good thing. Hard to leave it one Chimtot and I made that guild from the start.

Can you raid Monday, Wednesday 6:00pm-10:00pm, and Saturday 3:30pm-7:30 (SERVER TIME)? Yes its the same as my old guilds raid.

Are there times you absolutely cannot raid due to work, school, etc.?: Not sure have not been working for a year but starting Dec.12 i will be working a graveyard shift like. Well tell the clubs die out here in Vegas.

Can you listen and speak in ventrilo? Yes

Are you keyed for Karazhan? Yes

Do you regularly play any other games? (MMO or otherwise): Nope i used to play DaoC last year

Tell us a story about yourself. It can be anything IRL or in-game, just a tidbit so that we know something about you:
Well I live in Vegas so that should explain allot for me. I play very very well as a protection pally and can main tank anything as well as do a great job on healing. I have np helping the guild in what ever it does and I'm the kind of guy that will stay tell the end. If i have to respect over and over or farm it or do what ever it takes to get progress one can count one. Ok well im just an easy goign kinda guy.

Iris
Forum Deputy

Post by Iris » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:48 am

Great app. :D Whisper Klaas, Icel, Ratchet, Moro or myself in-game for an invite.